Prepare to be boarded
準備登船!
Swab that poop deck!
刷船尾啦!
Come 'ere, me beauty!
來吧,美人!
Look what crawled out of the bung hole!
看看馬桶裏網到了什麽?
Nothing but a bilge rat!
只不過是只艙鼠!
I'll be using you for chum!
我要收妳做“好朋友”!
I won't rest until I see a hanging from the yard arm!
我非要把妳吊死在桅桿上不可!
Ramming speed
全速前進中!
Wanna know why me Roger is so jolly?
想知道為啥我的海盜旗這麽高興麽?
Avast me hearties!
別跑,我的心肝!
Shiver me timbers
嚇老子壹跳!
Yohoho and a bottle of rum!
喲呵呵!加上壹瓶……朗姆酒
Ahoy!
Ahoy!(啊霍依!打招呼的意思)
Well, blow me down
有種轟趴我!
I ain't got me ground legs yet, land lubber
我還沒腳軟呢,泥腿子!