當前位置:外匯行情大全網 - 信用卡套現 - 第壹次接待外國客戶,誰能幫忙?急需吃飯英語及交談英語!!!

第壹次接待外國客戶,誰能幫忙?急需吃飯英語及交談英語!!!

分類: 教育/科學 >> 外語學習

解析:

1、Good morning(afternoon, evening), sir(madam)

早上(下午、晚上)好,先生(夫人)。

2、How do you do?

您好!(初次見面)

Glad to meet you.

很高興見到您。

3、How are you?

您好嗎?

Fine, thanks. And you?

很好,謝謝。您好嗎?

4、Wele to our hotel (restaurant, shop).

歡迎到我們賓館(餐廳、商店)來。

5、Wish you a most pleasant stay in our hotel.

願您在我們賓館過得愉快。

6、I hope you will enjoy your stay with us.

希望您在我們賓館過得愉快。(客人剛入店時)

I hope you are enjoying your stay with us.

希望您在我們賓館過得愉快。(客人在飯店逗留期間)

I hope you have enjoyed your stay with us.

希望您在我們賓館過得愉快。(客人離店時)

7、Have a good time!

祝您過得愉快!

8、***hotel, front desk. Can I help you?

***飯店,前廳。您找誰?

9、Sorry, I've dialed the wrong number.

對不起,我撥錯號了。

10、May I speak to your general manager?

能和妳們總經理說話嗎?

Speaking.

我就是。

11、Sorry, he is not in at the moment.

對不起,他現在不在。

Would you like to leave a message?

您要留口信嗎?

12、Pardon.

對不起,請再說壹遍,好嗎?

I beg your pardon.

對不起,請再說壹遍,好嗎?

英語交流用語?祝賀用語

13、Congratulations!

祝賀您!

14、Happy birthday!

生日快樂!

15、Happy new year!

新年快樂!

16、Merry Christmas!

聖誕快樂!

17、Have a nice holiday!

假日快鄭?/P>

18、Wish you every success!

祝您成功!

答謝和答應語:

19、Thank you (very much).

謝謝您(非常感謝)。

20、Thank you for your advice (information, help)

感謝您的忠告(信息、幫助)。

21、It's very kind of you.

謝謝,您真客氣。

22、You are wele.

不用謝。

23、Not at all.

不用謝。

Don't mention it.

不用謝。

24、It's my pleasure.

非常高興為您服務。

(With pleasure.)

(My pleasure.)

25、I am at your service.

樂意為您效勞。

26、Thank you for staying in our hotel.

感謝您在我們酒店下榻。

27、I'm sorry.

很抱歉。

28、Excuse me.

對不起。

29、I'm sorry, It's my fault.

很抱歉。那是我的過錯。

30、Sorry to have kept you waiting.

對不起,讓您久等了。

31、Sorry to interrupt you.

對不起,打擾您了。

32、I'm sorry about this.

對此表示抱歉。

33、I apologize for this.

我為此道歉。

34、That's all right.

沒關系。

35、Let's fet it.

算了吧。

飯店英語交流用語?征詢和指路用語

36、Can(May)I help you?

我能幫您什麽嗎?

Yes, please.

好的。

37、What can I do for you.

我能為您幹點什麽?

38、Is there anything I can do for you?

有什麽能為您效勞的穡?/P>

39、Just a moment, please.

請稍等壹下。

40、May I use your phone?

我能借用您的電話嗎?

Certainly.

當然可以。

Yes, of course.

然可以。

41、Go upstairs/downstairs.

上樓/下樓。

42、It's on the second (third) floor.

在二(三)樓。

43、Excuse me.

對不起。

Where is the washroom (restroom, elevator)?

請問盥洗室(休息室、電梯)在哪兒?

This way, please.

請這邊走

Turn left /right.

往左轉/右轉。

45、It's in the lobby near the main entrance.

在大廳靠近大門。

46、It's in the basement at the end of the corridor.

在地下室走廊盡頭。

7、Mind/(Watch)your step.

請走好。

48、Please be careful.

請當心。

49、Please don't leave anything behind.

請別遺忘您的東西。

50、Don't worry.

別擔心。

51、Take it easy.

放心好了。

52、Please don't *** oke here.

請不要在這邊抽煙。

53、Goodbye.

再見。

54、See you late.

再見。

55、Good night.

晚安。

56、See you tomorrow.

明天見。

57、Goodbye and thank you for ing.

再見,謝謝您的光臨。

58、Goodbye and hope to see you again.

再見,希望再見到您。

59、Have a nice trip!

壹路平安!

60、Wish you a pleasant journey! Good luck!

祝您旅途愉快!祝您好運!

店英語交流用語?前廳和客房部用語

1、Have you a reservation?

您預定過了嗎?

2、May I know your name and room number?

您能告訴我您的名字與房間號嗎?

3、Here is your room key.

給您房間鑰匙。

4、Please pay at the cashier's desk over there.

請去那邊帳臺付款。

5、Are these your baggage?

這些是您的行李嗎?

May I take them for you?

我來幫您拿好嗎?

6、Housekeeping, may I e in?

客房服務員,我可以進來嗎?

7、Leave your laundry in the laundry in the laundry bag behind the bathroom oor.

請把要洗的東西放在浴室門後的洗衣袋中。

8、I hope I'm not disturbing you.

我希望沒有打擾您。

9、One moment, madam. I'll bring them to you right away.

等壹會兒,夫人。我馬上送來。

10、I'll send for an electrician( doctor...)

我給您請電工(大夫……)。

餐飲部:

11、Sit down, please. Here is the menu.

請坐,給您菜單,先生。

May I take your order, sir?

您要點菜嗎?

12、What would you like to have, coffee or tea?

您要喝咖啡還是茶?

13、Would you like to have any wine with you dinner?

您用餐時要喝點酒嗎?

14、Service hours are:

(餐廳)供應時間是:

7:00a.m.to 9:00a.m.for breakfast.

早餐7點到9點。

11:30a.m.to1: 30p.m.for lunch.

午餐11點半到1點半。

6:30p.m.to 8:30p.m.for dinner.

晚餐6點半到8點半。

15、Here is the bill. Please sign it.

這是您的賬單,請簽字。

店英語交流用語?銷售用語

1、What kind of rooms(foods) would you like to have?

您需要什麽樣的房間(吃什麽樣的菜)?

2、Here is a brochure of our hotel and tariff.

這是介紹我們飯店的小冊子和價目表。

3、We'll give you a 10%(ten percent ) discount.

我們給您九折優惠。

4、We'll offer tour guides plimentary breakfasts.

我們給陪同提供免費早餐。

、We accept your terms.

我們接受您的條件。

6、May I introduce myself?

讓我介紹我自己。

7、May I present you a litter souvenir?

請接受我們的壹點小紀念品。

、Let's drink to our friendship!

為我們的友誼幹杯!

9、Let me propose a toast to the health of our guests!

建議為在座客人的健康幹杯!

10、Cheers!(Bottoms!)

幹杯!

11、How do you like Chinese food?

您喜歡中國菜嗎?

12、What do you think of our service?

您對我們的服務有什麽意見?

13、Thank you for your ments(pliment, suggestions).

謝謝您給我們提的意見(贊揚、建議)。

14、I'm afraid it's against the hotel's regulations.

這是違反飯店規章制度的。

15、In our hotel we don't accept tips.

我們飯店是不收小費的。

It's our pleasure to serve our guests well.

我們為能為客人服務好而感到高興。

Thank you all the same.

然而,還是要謝謝您。

16、I'm afraid you'll have to pay for the damage.

您必須賠償。

17、Thank you for telling us about it.

謝謝您告訴我們

I'll look into the mater right away.

我馬上去處理這件事情。

18、I assure you it wont happen again.

我保證此類事情不會再發生。

19、Please don't worry, sir (madam)

先生(夫人),請不必擔心。

I will send someone up to your room right away.

我馬上派人到妳的房間去。

20、I can't guarantee anything, but I'll try my best.

我不能保證,但我會盡力而為。

21、What can I show you.

您要買什麽?

22、How do you like this fashion (color, size, design )?

您喜歡這種款式(顏色、尺寸、圖案)嗎?

23、The extra large size of this color is out of stock.

這種顏色的特大號已經賣完了。

Please try us again tomorrow.

請明天再來看看。

24、They are altogether 175(one hundred and seventy-five) Yuan.

***計175元。

You may pay in cash or with credit card.

您可以付現金也可以用信用卡。

25、You have made a good choice, you have very good taste.

您真會買東西,眼力真好。

館英語?預訂房間

1.I'd like to book a double room for Tuesday next week.

下周二我想訂壹個雙人房間。

2.What's the price difference?

兩種房間的價格有什麽不同?

3.A double room with a front view is 140 dollars per night, one with a ear view is 115 dollars per night.

壹間雙人房朝陽面的每晚140美元,背陰面的每晚115美元。

4.I think I'll take the one with a front view then.

我想我還是要陽面的吧。

5.How long will you be staying?

您打算住多久?

6.We'll be leaving Sunday morning.

我們將在星期天上午離開。

7.And we look forward to seeing you next Tuesday.

我們盼望下周二見到您。

8.I'd like to book a single room with bath from the after-noon of October to the morning of October 10.

我想訂壹個帶洗澡間的單人房間,10月4日下午到10月10日上午用。

9.We do have a single room available for those dates.

我們確實有壹個單間,在這段時間可以用。

10.What is the rate, please?

請問房費多少?

11.The current rate is $ 50 per night.

現行房費是50美元壹天。

12.What services e with that?

這個價格包括哪些服務項目呢?

13.That sounds not bad at all. I'll take it.

聽起來還不錯。這個房間我要了。

14.By the way, I'd like a quiet room away from the street if the is possible.

順便說壹下,如有可能我想要壹個不臨街的安靜房間

8.I want a double room with a bath.

我要壹間有浴室的雙人房。

29.How much a day do you charge?

每天收費多少?

30.It is hundred yuan a day including heating fee, but excluding service harge.

壹百元壹天,包括供暖費但不包括服務費。

31.It's quite reasonable.

收費十分合理。

32.How long do you intend to stay in this hotel?

您準備住多久?

33.Have you got through with the check-in procedure?

妳是否已經辦妥住宿登記手續?

34.Can I book a single room for my friend beforehand as he will arrive in Shanghai tomorrow morning?

我能為我的朋友預訂壹間單人房嗎? 他將於明天早上到達上海。

35.Would you mind filling in this form and pay a hundred yuan in advance or him.

請填好並預付壹百元錢。

36.This is a receipt for paying in advance. Please keep it.

這是預付款收據,請收好。

37.Have you any vacant (spare) room in the hotel?

旅館裏有空余房間嗎?

38.Sorry, we have no vacant (spare) room for you. But I can remend ou to the Orient Hotel where you may get a spare room.

對不起,我們已經客滿了。但是我可以介紹您去東方飯店,那裏有空余的房間。

39.Good afternoon, my room number is 321. Any mail for me?

下午好!我的房號是321。有我的信嗎?

40.Yes. You have o letters and one telegram, also a message was left y a lady before one hour.

有的。您有兩封信和壹封電報,壹小時前有壹位小姐來電話留言給您。

41.I'll mail a letter to U.S.A.by airmail.

我要寄壹封航空信到美國。

42.How much do I have to pay for you?

我要付多少錢?

43.A letter generally mails to America-Europe-Africa by airmail. First 0 grams is 20 yuan.

通常壹封寄到美國、歐洲、非洲的航空信,20克收費20元。

Words and Expressions

heating fee 供暖費

exclude vt.把……排除在外

reasonable a.價錢公道的,不貴的

fortnight n.十四日,兩星期

procedure n.過程,步驟,程序

check-in procedure 住宿登記手續

registration n.登記,註冊

deluxe suites 豪華套房

賓館英語?在接待處 (2)

44.Yes, we do have a reservation for you.

對了,我們這兒是有您預訂的房間。

45.Would you please fill out this form while I prepare your key card for ou?

請您把這份表填好,我同時就給您開出入證,好嗎?

46.What should I fill in under ROOM NUMBER?

“房間號碼”這壹欄我該怎麽填呢?

47.I'll put in the room number for you later on.

過會兒我來給您填上房間號碼。

48.You fot to put in the date of your departure.

您忘了填寫離店日期了。

49.And here is your key, Mr.Bradley. Your room number is 1420.

給您房間的鑰匙,布拉德利先生。您的房間號碼是1420。

50.It is on the 14th floor and the daily rate is $90.

房間在14層,每天的房費是90美元。

51.Please make sure that you have it with you all the time.

請務必隨時帶著它。

52.My business negotiation has progressed much more slowly than I had expected.

我的業務談判進行得比我原先預料的慢了許多。

53.I wonder if it is possible for me to extend my stay at this hotel for o days.

我想知道是否可以讓我在這兒多呆兩天。

54.I'll take a look at the hotel's booking situation.

我來查看壹下本店房間的預訂情況。

55.I'm glad that we'll be able to accept your extension re-quest.

很高興我們有辦法接受您延長住宿的要求。

56.But I'm afraid that it will be necessary for us to ask you to change rooms for the last o nights.

不過,恐怕最後兩天我們得請您搬到別的房間去。

57.We have already let your room to another gentleman.

我們已經把您住的房間租給了另外壹位先生。

58.That's no problem at all.

沒問題。

  • 上一篇:招行信用卡刷10000元,如果每月只還最低還款額,每月需要還多少錢啊?
  • 下一篇:工商銀行微信余額變動免費提醒怎麽開通?
  • copyright 2024外匯行情大全網