當前位置:外匯行情大全網 - 信用卡套現 - 關於餐廳付賬英語對話?

關於餐廳付賬英語對話?

英語教學是教學中最重要的組成部分,而英語對話教學是整個英語教學中壹個必不可少的重要組成部分,其不僅可以有效地提高學生的英語口語表達能力,還可以培養學生良好的英語應用習慣。我精心收集了,供大家欣賞學習!

 1

 Paying by Credit Card 信用卡付賬

 Guest: Check/Take the bill,please.

 結賬。

Waiter: Here is your check, sir. Would you like to sign it to your room?

 這是您的賬單,先生。您想簽單嗎?

 Guest: No, I'll just pay in cash. Do you accept U.S. Dollars.

 不,我付現金,妳們收美元嗎?

 Waiter: Yes. But we only have Chinese yuan for change. And the exchange rate is one hundred U.S. Dollar to RMB 804. Do you mind that?

 是的,但是我們找零只有人民幣,兌換匯率是100美元兌804人民幣,妳介意嗎?

 Guest: Well. May I use my credit card?

 那麽,可以用信用卡嗎?

 Waiter: Yes sure. What kind do you have, sir?

 當然,您有哪種?

 Guest: Visa card.

 維薩卡。

 Waiter: Very good, sir. You have a 10% discount for using your visa card.

 好的,先生。您用維薩卡可以得到10%的優惠。

 Guest: Thank you. But what's this for?

 謝謝,但這是什麽費用?

 Waiter: Oh, This is a fifteen percent of surcharge for tax and service.

 這是加收的15%的稅和服務費。

 Guest: Oh. I see. Here you are.

 我明白了,給妳。

 Waiter: Thank you. I'll return your visa card and receipt in a few minutes.

 謝謝,稍等壹會兒,我馬上給回妳信用卡賬單。

 Waiter: Will you please also sigh on the bill, sir? Thank you. Bye-bye. Have a nice day.

 請在單上簽名,好嗎?謝謝,再見,祝您愉快。

 2

 Paying by Cash 現金支付

 Guest: Waiter, the bill, please.

 服務員,結賬。

 Waiter: Yes, sir.

 好的,先生。

 Waiter: Here is your check/bill, sir. Thank you.

 先生,這是您的賬單,多謝。

 Guest: Here you are.

 給妳。

 Waiter: 200 yuan. Please wait a minute. I'll be right back with your changes and receipt.

 這裏收您200元,請稍等壹會,我將很快找回零錢及賬單給您。

 Waiter: Here is your changes and your receipt, thank you. Good night. Hope to see you again.

 多謝,這是找給您的零錢及賬單。晚安,希望您再次光臨。

 Guest: Thank you. This is your tip.

 謝謝!這是給妳的小費。

 Waiter: Thank you, sir. But we don't accept tips./You're very kind. But no, thank you.

 多謝,先生,但我們不接受小費。/不用的,謝謝妳的好意。

 3

 Sign the Bill 簽字付賬

 Waiter: Would you like anything else?

 您還需要些什麽?

 Guest: No, thank you. We'll have the bill now.

 不需要了,謝謝。我們現在要結賬了。

 Waiter: Yes, sir. How would you like to pay for it, sir?

 好的,先生,您打算怎樣付賬?

 Guest: I'd like to put it on my hotel bill.

 我想把賬記在賬單上。

 Guest: What's your room number?

 請問妳的房間號?

 Waiter: 1208.

 1208。

 Waiter: Would you sign your name and room number on the bill, please? And could you show me your room key/hotel passport.

 請在賬單上寫上您的名字和房間號碼,並且請出示房匙/房卡,好嗎?

 Guest: Of course, here you are.

 當然,給妳。

 Waiter: Could you just sign here, please?

 您在這簽字好嗎?

 Guest: Sure.

 可以。

 Waiter: Thank you. How did you like your meal? Would you please give us your ment about our service and dishes?

 謝謝。請問妳的餐食得怎樣?能否對我們的服務或菜式提供寶貴的意見?

 Guest: Very nice, very delicious.

 非常好,非常美味。

 

  • 上一篇:工商銀行信用卡註銷有兩種方式。
  • 下一篇:光大銀行房貸逾期怎麽辦?
  • copyright 2024外匯行情大全網