A: 早上好!我想結賬,辦理退房手續。
B: Sure. What is your room number?
B: 好的。您的房間號是多少?
A: two-one-six.
A: 216.
B: Thank you , Mr. Lee. How would you like to pay?
B: 李先生,謝謝您。您想怎樣付賬?
A: Can I pay by credit card? Here's my Visa card.
A: 我能用信用卡付賬嗎?這是我的Visa卡。
B: No problem. If you'd like to check your bill, please sign here.
B: 沒問題。如果您想查看賬單的話,請在這裏簽字。
A: That's OK. Thanks.
A: 沒問題。謝謝。
壹下 妳可以參考
May I have you room mumber,Sir(Madam)?
我可以知道您的房間號嗎?
Did you use your mini-bar last night?
您昨晚用過小冰箱的酒水嗎?
Please wait a moment,Sir(Madam),I will Print the bill for you .
請稍等,我幫您打賬單。
This is you bill Sir(Madam),Please check it.
這是您的賬單。
How would you like to pay ?
請問您想要怎麽付賬?
Please sign on the credit card receipt.
請在信用卡單上簽字。
This is your receipt,Mr(Mrs)
這是您的賬單。
Do You need a taxi?
您需要出租車嘛?
Have a good trip.
祝您旅途愉快。
其他:Could you tell me what time you will leave the hotel ?
可以告訴我您離店的時間嗎?
Our hotel check out time is 2:00 PM.If you would like to check out after 6:00 PM,one extra night will be charged.
結賬時間是下午兩點鐘,如果您希望晚上六點付賬,需要付壹晚的費用。