2. I quit! 我不幹了!
3. Let go! 放手!
6. No way! 不行!
8. Hold on. 等壹等。
10. Not bad. 還不錯。
11. Not yet. 還沒。
13. Shut up! 閉嘴!
14. So long. 再見。
15. Why not? 好呀! (為什麽不呢?)
16. Allow me. 讓我來。
18. Cheer up! 振作起來!
19. Good job! 做得好!
20. Have fun! 玩得開心!
23. I'm home. 我回來了。
24. I'm lost. 我迷路了。
25. My treat. 我請客。
28. After you. 您先。
29. Bless you! 祝福妳!
31. Forget it! 休想! (算了!)
33. I decline! 我拒絕!
36. Slow down! 慢點!
37. Take care! 保重!
38. They hurt. (傷口)疼。
41. What's up? 有什麽事嗎?
43. Bottoms up! 幹杯(見底)!
44. Don't move! 不許動!
45. Guess what? 猜猜看?
49. Keep it up! 堅持下去!
51. Never mind.不要緊。
53. That's all! 就這樣!
54. Time is up. 時間快到了。
55. What's new? 有什麽新鮮事嗎?
56. Count me on 算上我。
。 58. Feel better? 好點了嗎?
。 62. That's neat. 這很好。
64. Do l have to 非做不可嗎?
65. He is my age. 他和我同歲。
68. Take it easy. 別緊張。
69. What a pity! 太遺憾了!
72. Do me a favor? 幫個忙,好嗎?
74. I'm on a diet. 我在節食。
75. Keep in Touch. 保持聯絡。
。 77. Who's calling? 是哪壹位?
78. You did right. 妳做得對。
79. You set me up! 妳出賣我!
83. Give me a hand! 幫幫我!
84. How's it going? 怎麽樣?
85. I have no idea. 我沒有頭緒。
86. I just made it! 我做到了!
87. I'll see to it 我會留意的。
88. I'm in a hurry! 我在趕時間!
89. It's her field. 這是她的本行。
90. It's up to you. 由妳決定。
91. Just wonderful! 簡直太棒了!
93. You owe me one.妳欠我壹個人情。
95. Any day will do. 哪壹天都行夕
96. Are you kidding? 妳在開玩笑吧!
。 99. I don't mean it. 我不是故意的。
100. I'll fix you Up. 我會幫妳打點的。
103. So far,So good. 目前還不錯。
105. You can make it! 妳能做到!
106. Control yourself! 克制壹下!
108. He is ill in bed. 他臥病在床。
109. He lacks courage. 他缺乏勇氣。
110. How's everything? 壹切還好吧?
111. I have no choice. 我別無選擇。
115. I'm On your side. 我全力支持妳。
116. Long time no see! 好久不見!
117. No pain,no gain. 不勞無獲。
119. We're all for it. 我們全都同意。
120. What a good deal! 真便宜!
122. You asked for it! 妳自討苦吃!
123. You have my word. 我保證。
124. Believe it or not! 信不信由妳!
125. Don't count on me.別指望我。
126. Don't fall for it! 別上當!
127. Don't let me down. 別讓我失望。
128. Easy come easy go. 來得容易,去得快。
129. I beg your pardon. 請妳原諒。
131. I'll be back soon. 我馬上回來。 132. I'll check it out. 我去查查看。
133. It’s a long story. 說來話長。
135. Just wait and see! 等著瞧!
136. Make up your mind. 做個決定吧。
137. That's all I need. 我就要這些。
138. The view is great. 景色多麽漂亮!
140. There comes a bus. 汽車來了。
145. Yes,I suppose So. 是的,我也這麽認為。
146. You can't miss it 妳壹定能找到的。
147. Any messages for me? 有我的留言嗎?
148. Don't be so modest. 別謙虛了。
149. Don't give me that! 少來這套!
150. He is a smart boy. 他是個小機靈鬼。
151. He is just a child. 他只是個孩子。
152. I can't follow you. 我不懂妳說的。
153. I felt sort of ill. 我感覺有點不適。
155. It is growing cool. 天氣漸漸涼爽起來。
156. It seems all right. 看來這沒問題。
157. It's going too far. 太離譜了。
159. She had a bad cold. 她患了重感冒。
161. The answer is zero. 白忙了。
163. As soon as possible! 越快越好!
164. He can hardly speak. 他幾乎說不出話來。
165. He always talks big. 他總是吹牛。
166. He won an election. 他在選舉中獲勝。
168. If only I could fly. 要是我能飛就好了。
169. I'll be right there. 我馬上就到。
171. IS it true or false? 這是對的還是錯的?
174. Move out of my way! 讓開!
175. Time is running out. 沒時間了。
177. What's your trouble? 妳哪兒不舒服?
178. You did fairly well! 妳幹得相當不錯1
179. Clothes make the man. 人要衣裝。
181. Don't lose your head。 不要驚慌失措。
182. He can't take a joke. 他開不得玩笑。
183. He owes my uncle $100.他欠我叔叔100美元。
184. How are things going? 事情進展得怎樣?
186. I know all about it. 我知道有關它的壹切。
187. It really takes time. 這樣太耽誤時間了。
188. It's against the law. 這是違法的。
189. Love me,love my dog. (諺語)愛屋及烏。
190. My mouth is watering. 我要流口水了。
193. This house is my own. 這所房子是我自己的。
194. What happened to you? 妳怎麽了?
195. You are just in time. 妳來得正是時候。
196. You need to workout. 妳需要去運動鍛煉壹下。
197. Your hand feels cold. 妳的手摸起來很冷。。
198. Don't be so childish. 別這麽孩子氣。
199. Don't trust to chance! 不要碰運氣。
200. Fasten your seat belt. 系好妳的安全帶。
201. He has a large income. 他有很高的收入。
202. He looks very healthy. 他看來很健康。
203. He paused for a reply. 他停下來等著?回答。
205. He suggested a picnic. 他建議搞壹次野餐。
208. I caught the last bus. 我趕上了最後壹班車。
209. I could hardly speak. 我簡直說不出話來。
210. I'll have to try that. 我得試試這麽做。
211. I'm very proud of you. 我為妳感到非常驕傲。
212. It doesn't make sense. 這沒有意義(不合常理)。
213. Make yourself at home. 請不要拘禮。
215. None of your business! 與妳無關!
216. Not a sound was heard. 壹點聲音也沒有。
217. That's always the case. 習以為常了。
218. The road divides here. 這條路在這裏分岔。
219. Those are watermelons. 那些是西瓜。
220. What a nice day it is! 今天天氣真好!
222. You are a chicken. 妳是個膽小鬼。
223. A lovely day,isn't it? 好天氣,是嗎?
224. He is collecting money. 他在籌集資金。
226. He was not a bit tired. 他壹點也不累。
227. I will be more careful. 我會小心壹些的,
228. I will never forget it. 我會記著的。
229. It is Just what I need. 這正是我所需要的。
230. It rather surprised me. 那事使我頗感驚訝。
231. Just around the comer. 就在附近。
232. Just for entertainment. 只是為了消遣壹下。
233. Let bygones be bygones. 過去的,就讓它過去吧。
234. Mother doesn't make up. 媽媽不化妝。
235. Oh,you are kidding me. 哦,妳別拿我開玩笑了。
236. She has been to school. 她上學去了。
239. That's a terrific idea! 真是好主意!
240. What horrible weather! 這鬼天氣!
241. Which would you prefer? 妳要選哪個?
243. First come first served. 先到先得。
244. Great minds think alike. 英雄所見略同。
245. He has a sense of humor. 他有幽默感。
246. He is acting an old man. 他正扮演壹個老人。
。 248. He doesn't care about me. 他並不在乎我。
249. I develop films myself. 我自己沖洗照片。
250. I felt no regret for it. 對這件事我不覺得後悔。
252. I meet the boss himself. 我見到了老板本人。
253. I owe you for my dinner. 我欠妳晚餐的錢。
255. I'm fed up with my work! 我對工作煩死了!
256. It's no use complaining. 發牢騷沒什麽用。
257. She's under the weather. 她心情?不好。
258. The child sobbed sadly. 小孩傷心地抽泣著。
259. The rumor had no basis. 那謠言沒有?根據。
260. They praised him highly. 他們大大地表揚了他。
263. 15 divided by3 equals 5. 15除以3等於5。
264. All for one,one for all. 我為人人,人人為我。
265. East,west,home is best. 金窩,銀窩,不如自己的草窩。
266. He grasped both my hands. 他緊握住我的雙手。
270. I do want to see him now. 我現在確實很想去見他。
271. I have the right to know. 我有權知道。
272. I heard some one laughing. 我聽見有人在笑。
273. I suppose you dance much. 我想妳常常跳舞吧。
274. I walked across the park. 我穿過了公園。
275. I'll just play it by ear. 我到時隨機應變。
276. I'm not sure I can do it. 恐怕這事我幹不了。
277. I'm not used to drinking. 我不習慣喝酒。
278. Is the cut still painful? 傷口還在痛嗎?
279. It's too good to be true! 好得難以置信。
281. Let's not waste our time. 咱們別浪費時間了。
284. Neither of the men spoke. 兩個人都沒說過話。
285. Stop making such a noise. 別吵了。
286. That makes no difference. 沒什麽區別。
287. The price is reasonable. 價格還算合理。
290. We all desire happiness. 我們都想要幸福。
291. We just caught the plane 我們剛好趕上了飛機。
292. What shall we do tonight? 我們今天晚上去幹點兒什麽呢?
293. What's your goal in life 妳的人生目標是什麽?
294. When was the house built? 這幢房子是什麽時候建造的?
297. You mustn't aim too high 妳不可好高騖遠。
298. You're really killing me! 真是笑死我了!
299. You've got a point there. 妳說得挺有道理的。
300. Being criticized is awful! 被人批評真是痛苦!
301. Did you enter the contest? 妳參加比賽了嗎?
302. Do you accept credit cards? 妳們收信用卡嗎?
303. Don't cry over spilt milk. 不要做無益的後悔。
304. Don't let chances pass by. 不要讓機遇從我們身邊溜走。
305. He owned himself defeated. 他承認自己失敗了。
306. He seems at little nervous. 他顯得有點緊張。
307. He strolls about the town. 他在鎮上四處遛達。
308. Her tooth ached all night. 她牙疼了壹整夜。
309. How about a drink tonight? 今晚喝壹杯怎樣?
310. I can do nothing but that. 我只會做那件事。
311. I get hold of you at last. 我終於找到妳了。
312. I have a surprise for you. 我有壹個意想不到的東西給妳看。
314. I saw it with my own eyes. 我親眼所見。
315. I will arrange everything. 我會安排壹切的。
316. I wish I knew my neighbor. 我很想認識我的鄰居。
317. I would like to check out. 我想結帳。
318. It has be come much cooler. 天氣變得涼爽多了。
319. It's time you went to bed. 妳早就該睡覺了。
320. No spitting on the street. 禁止在大街上吐痰。
321. She was totally exhausted. 她累垮了。
324. That's the latest fashion. 這是最流行的款式。
325. The train arrived on time. 火車準時到達。
326. There go the house lights. 劇院的燈光滅了。
327. They are paid by the hour. 他們按時取酬。
328. Things are getting better. 情況正在好轉。
329. Wake me up at five thirty. 請在五點半叫醒我。
330. We are all busy with work. 我們都忙於工作。
332. You can get what you want. 妳能得到妳想要的。
333. A barking dog doesn't bite! 吠犬不咬人。
335. Be careful not to fall ill. 註意不要生病了。
336. Being a mother is not easy. 做壹個母親是不容易的。
337. Brevity is the soul of wit. 簡潔是智慧的精華。
338. Cancer is a deadly disease. 癌癥是壹種致命的疾病。
339. Did you fight with others? 妳又和別人打架了嗎?
340. Don't dream away your time. 不要虛度光陰。
341. Don't keep me waiting long. 不要讓我等得太久。
342. He has a remarkable memory. 他有驚人的記憶力。
343. He has completed the task. 他完成了這個任務。
344. He has quite a few friends. 他有不少的朋友。
345. He is capable of any crime. 他什麽樣的壞事都能幹得出來。
346. He walks with a quick pace. 他快步走路。
347. He was not a little tired. 他很累。
348. His looks are always funny. 他的樣子總是滑稽可笑。
349. How about going to a movie? 去看場電影怎麽樣?
350. I think I've caught a cold. 我想我得了感冒。
351. I was taking care of Sally. 我在照顧薩莉。
352. I wish I lived in NEWYORK. 我希望住在紐約。
353. I'm very glad to hear that. 很高興聽妳這樣說。
356. No littering on the campus. 在校園內不準亂丟廢物。
357. She is a good-looking girl. 她是壹個漂亮女孩。
358. She mended the broken doll. 她修補了破了的洋娃娃。
359. So I just take what I want. 那麽我只拿我所需要的東西。
361. The figure seems all Right. 數目看起來是對的。
362. The stars are too far away. 星星太遙遠了。
363. The whole world knows that. 全世界都知道。
364. Tomorrow will be a holiday. 明天放假。
365. We walk on the garden path. 我們走在花園小徑上。
366. What you need is just rest. 妳需要的就是休息。
368. You'd better let her alone. 妳們最好是讓她壹個人呆會兒。
369. A lost chance never returns. 錯過的機會永不再來。
370. Don't let this get you down. 不要為此灰心喪氣。
371. He shot the lion with a gun. 他用槍把獅子打死了。
372. I don't think you are right. 我認為妳是不對的。
373. I have never seen the movie. 我從未看過那部電影。
374. I haven't seen you for ages. 我好久沒見到妳了。
375. I was alone,but not lonely. 我獨自壹人,但並不覺得寂寞。
376. I went there three days ago. 我三天前去過那兒。
377. It's a friendly competition. 這是壹場友誼賽。
378. It's very thoughtful of you. 妳想得真周到。
379. May I speak to Lora,please? 我能和勞拉說話嗎?
380. Mr.Wang is fixing his bike. 王先生在修他的自行車。
382. Nancy will retire next year. 南希明年就退休了。
383. Neither you nor he is wrong. 妳沒錯,他也沒錯。
384. Opportunity knocks but once. 機不可失,時不再來。
385. She dressed herself hastily. 她匆忙穿上衣服。
386. She hired a car by the hour. 她租了壹輛按鐘點計費的汽車。
387. Someone is ringing the bell. 有人在按門鈴。